Board of Trustees/ Advisory Board
WADADIA’s advisory board also known as the board of Trustee comprises of two to five members drawn from the organization founder members and any other stakeholder appointed to serve the organizations interest from time to time. The board of trustee/ advisory board oversees the general management of the organization. Its specific responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Upholding the organization vision and mission
- Confirming the appointment of all board members
- Playing an advisory role to the management board
- Validating the organizations’ policy and ensuring they align with wadadia vision before accenting them.
- Shall act as an arbitrator in times of conflicts within the management board.
- Take care of organization affairs when the management board is non-functional until a resolution is made.